Remember those lightning-fast Easter Egg hunts that left you wondering, "Now what?" Fear not, Easter enthusiasts! We've got a game-changer – Easter bunny-approved egg hunt clues left from the Easter bunny. Say goodbye to a five-minute egg hunt – our clues extend the excitement, turning Easter into an all-day adventure.
How to play:
There are two ways you can play as you watch the kids turn into detectives:
- Option 1: Leave all the cards in the envelope on the morning of Easter. Let the kids read the clues one by one and go find the Easter eggs in the hiding spots.
- Option 2: Leave one mystery clue in the envelope to get the game started. Leave the rest of the clues in each hiding place.
Bonus: Sneaky but genius, our bonus card turns room cleanup into a game, ensuring the day ends on a tidy and triumphant note!
- Approx 12 Easter Egg hunt clue cards
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor use
- Laser engraved precision using Australian sourced 3mm timber
How to Order:
- Use the 'personalisation' box to share the exact names you require on the envelope.
Clue cards included:
- To begin your search, here’s a clue, walk, don’t run and check your shoes
- The mail will come through thick and thin, take a look where the letters come in
- Knock knock, who’s there?
- You will find some eggs in your favourite place in the house
- The next one is hidden out of sight. Go to your room where you sleep at night
- Please water all the plants and don’t forget to check the flower bed
- You’re doing great, but where to now? Check the place where you hang your towel?
- Now it’s time to find your dining chair, look underneath and see what’s there
- Be quick and on guard. Check all the trees in the yard
- You can have a rest or just sit on me, where do you watch tv?
- Now these are all the clues I am going to give but I am sure I have dropped some more eggs
- BONUS: I think some eggs may have gotten stick in your toys, please keep clear when I visit next year
We want to ensure that your Easter Egg hunt activity are perfect for your little ones' celebrations. Please ensure you double check your order and spelling, as we don't provide draft designs for this product to keep turnaround time down to a minimum.
Please use under adult supervision at all times.
By proceeding with your order, you acknowledge that our handmade item may contain unique imperfections in the timber and laser work due to the natural nature of the product such as grains, knots, light / dark areas and other variations. This is not considered a fault, but rather a reflection of the unique natural beauty of the raw materials we use.